Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Topsy Turvy Tuesday!

Everyone give back what you made yesterday as the DOW is down 112 points in early trading on investors waiting to hear what the FED has to say. Wal-Mart has increased its prices of about 6% on average in a month. Also worker productivity fell 0.9% for the first time in a year. This could be due to the fact that our economy is in a stand still mode where nothing is happening and investors seem to be ignoring the jobless claims. People are getting frustrated and don't enjoy working anymore if the money isn't going to work for them as they had to work for it. It's just the unfortunate truth.

If anyone reading wants to start trading and open an account with SCOTTRADE, right now they are offering 3 free trades to YOU if you sign up using someone's referral link so if you are thinking about it let me know and I'll send you mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shree,

    I saw your post on yahoo on how to develop traffic for your new blog. I have successfully created a few blogs that have ended up being ranked in Google and see steady traffic daily. I am working on a new idea (a blog which highlights other people's blogs) and I am looking for permission from about 10 different blogs before I show to the world. I will take a screen shot, list your link and provide a description of your blog. The goal is to provide new and or experienced bloggers more traffic and reach. If you are interested in helping me try this concept out, send me a well-written description of your site to:

    showcasemyblog@gmail.com

    PS: I just started this new concept so it won't be ready for a while as I round up other blogs to showcase. I just don't wan't to launch until I have enough content.

    ReplyDelete